Hey Omega ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 1911 Xbox One system update (build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1911\18363.8102.191024-1945). Keep reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1911\18363.8102.191024-1945
- Available: 2:00 p.m. PT – October 31, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 a.m. PT – November 1, 2019
Voice to Text
Dictation is back with support for more languages! With either a headset or Kinect, you can press the View button when the keyboard is on screen to start converting speech to text. Check out the full list of languages below, and head to Settings -> System -> Language & location if you want to change your keyboard & dictation language.
- Supported languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional – Hong Kong)
- Chinese (Traditional – Taiwan)
- English (Australia)
- English (Canada)
- English (India)
- English (UK)
- English (US)
- French (Canada)
- French (France)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- Spanish (Spain)
My Games & Apps
When you uninstall a title from your collection, you will now receive a notification if the game is part of a Group or Content Block on the dashboard and offer to remove the pins or content block when you delete the title.
Fixes for Omega
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 1911 build:
- Fixed an issue where users would get an error when leaving a party.
- Various UI fixes while using Light Theme.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
Known Issues for Omega
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users are unable to complete the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones.
- Note: This is an issue with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are aware and investigating.
My Games & Apps
- Uninstalling a title (game/app) fails for some users with the error message “Something Went Wrong”. We are aware of this and investigating.
- The overlay for Party chat may display the same users multiple times.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a problem to keep us informed of your issue. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we’ll gather is crucial to finding a resolution.
Learn more about feedback and how each ring is differentiated in the following links:
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter and join the community subreddit for support and updates. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information regarding your Xbox One Update Preview ring!