The team from MicroCreatives share their copywriting ‘hacks’ in this graphic – and while ‘hacks’ in this context more relates to general tips, there are still some valuable notes to keep in mind as you go about your content creation process.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Know your audience
- Create a clickable table of contents
- Write powerful headlines
- Use effective meta descriptions
- Write a compelling introduction
- Use engaging headings
- Create optimized and riveting content
- Strategically insert the right keywords
- Balance text with media
- Leverage “bucket brigades” in your content
- Add credibility with backlinks
Check out the infographic for more detail.
A version of this post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.