Pinterest has revealed its top trending searches for the 2019 holiday season which includes gifts, decor, recipes, and more.
Pinterest notes that users begin searching for holiday inspiration as early as June, and this year holiday searches are at an all-time high.
“… people are searching Pinterest for the holidays more than ever, with searches for Christmas inspiration up 220% globally. Key themes are personalization, self-love, sustainability and making memories. Here are some of the most popular stress-free ideas Pinners are looking to try this holiday.“
Here’s a look at what’s trending on Pinterest this holiday season.
Top Trending Holiday Decor Searches
- Sunflower Christmas tree (+66%)
- Boho Christmas decor (+65%)
- Small Christmas trees (+50%)
- Diwali decorations (+54%)
- Zero waste party decorations (+81%)
Top Trending Holiday Style Searches
- Long satin dresses +331%
- Black silk skirt +458%
- Animal print dresses +204%
- Puffy sleeves dress +108%
- Dip glitter nails +80%
- Leopard pants men’s outfit +240%
- Corduroy men’s shirt +245%
Top Trending Holiday Recipe Searches
- Broccoli cheese balls (+354%)
- Bacon wrapped jalapeno cream cheese (+289%)
- Rotel dip with cream cheese (+255%)
- Butter pecan cheesecake recipe (+4042%)
- Peach cobbler cheesecake (+2772%)
- Caramel apple cheesecake (+653%)
- Churro cheesecake bars (+327%)
Other Top Trending Holiday Searches
- Holiday family photos (+88%)
- Funny Christmas pictures (+51%)
- Christmas photo booth ideas (+53%)
- Christmas mini albums (+61%)
- Gift wrapping videos (+80%)
- Handmade scented candles (+461%)
- Sustainable gifts (+118%)
For more data, see the full report here.
Matt Southern has been the lead news writer at Search Engine Journal since 2013. With a degree in communications, Matt has an uncanny ability to make the most complex subject matter easy to understand. When he’s not ferociously following and covering the search industry, he’s busy writing SEO-friendly copy that converts.