The team from Red Website Design share 15 common SEO mistakes to avoid in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Ignoring Your ‘Google My Business’ Listing
- Only Focusing on On-Site SEO
- Overlooking Page Titles & Meta Descriptions
- Not Running Regular Website Audits
- Leaving Old URL Structures in Place When Redesigning A Site
- Placing Important Text In Images Rather Than On The Page
- Not Adding Fresh, High-Quality Content
- Buying Backlinks
- Building Content Specifically for Algorithms
- Falling Behind on SEO Trends
- Skimping on Your Website
- Treating SEO as a One-Time Task
- Cramming Keywords into Your Copy
- Not Researching Customer Questions
- Lack of Unique Keyword Targeting
Check out the infographic below for more detail.
A version of this post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.