Are you one of the 7.8 million Americans who commute to work every day? If so, I’m guessing you’ve listened to a podcast or two. You’re not alone. According to Infinite Dial, U.S. podcast audiences listen to an average of four to five podcasts per week.
That’s why it’s important to consider podcast advertising for your brand. Here, you’ll learn everything you need to know about podcast advertising — from top podcast advertising strategies to advertising rates and networks.
Podcast Expert Advertising Strategies
Use podcasting for brand awareness, not lead generation.
- Rather than being a tool for lead generation, podcast advertising is a tool for gaining exposure and brand awareness.
- It’s not always about measurable ROI.
- Organic, not scripted, mentions perform best.
Understand your audience may have eclectic tastes.
Midroll: Midroll, a company that matches advertisers with shows , gives their advice to advertisers. Here is the key takeaway:
- It’s wise not to adhere too strictly to a category. Don’t assume that comedy audiences aren’t also entrepreneurs or that listeners to a sports podcast aren’t interested in a comedy special. You may be surprised at how broad and eclectic your audience tastes and needs are.
Ads read by the host perform better than third-party ads.
- Ads read by the host perform better than scripted, third-party ads placed in the podcast.
- Listeners feel like they are being shouted at with third-party ads.
- Consider producing organic mentions for better results.
Test and measure the success of your campaigns.
- Measurement is the key to determining success in a podcast advertising campaign. Use promo codes, custom links, and post-checkout surveys to track success.
- Be comfortable knowing not every ad will work at first and that a breadth of shows will need to be tested to figure out what works and what doesn’t.
Measuring the success of your podcast campaigns is best done with a tool, like Casted, that gives you an overarching view of critical metrics. With the tool, you can access behavior metrics, demographic data, and traffic information that helps you understand your content’s true value.
You don’t need to sponsor the biggest podcasts, you can reach the same people on smaller shows.
Sam Balter: Former podcast marketer at HubSpot, Balter wrote about his podcast advertising learnings in this post. Plus, I spoke with him about his top podcast advertising strategies. Here are the key takeaways:
- Pre- and post-roll ad spots are generally cheaper than mid-roll and take less time. In addition, most ads have some sort of call-to-action that prompts listeners to go to a specific URL or use a discount code to get a discount.
- Podcast popularity and listenership will only continue to rise and so will the opportunity to connect with people in a new and novel way.
- When sponsoring podcasts, trust the host to deliver a message in their own voice.
- It’s better to go for frequency than reach. Pick a podcasts where you can purchase three to five ads versus one on a large podcast.
Podcast Advertising Rates 2022
The amount you pay for podcast advertising will vary depending on the length and type of the ad.
It’s essential to know that podcasts offer different pricing structures. Ads are sold on a cost per mille (CPM) or cost per acquisition (CPA) rate. CPM is the cost you’ll pay per 1,000 impressions or downloads. CPA is the cost you’ll pay to acquire a customer. Most ads are priced on a CPM model.
The current average cost of podcast advertising is a CPM of about $25.
AdvertiseCast notes that the average CPM for 30-second ads is $18, and the average CPM for 60-second ads is $25.
Podcast Advertising Networks
A podcast advertising network is an agency that connects companies or brands with respected podcasts on which to advertise. The goal is to take away the friction in podcast advertising by helping brands promote their products on podcasts and helping podcasters monetize their projects. A few examples include:
Midroll, now part of SXM Media, is used by over 800 brands to buy ad spots on 300+ podcasts. With such a wide variety of shows, advertisers have the opportunity to use audience-based buying to ensure ads align with podcast topics most relevant to your brand, helping you accurately target relevant users and maximize reach.
Your ads can be pre-recorded or host read, the ladder being a valuable tool for generating brand trust as audiences trust hosts and see them as a valuable source of social proof.
Midroll prices ads on a CPM model, so you pay based on the number of certified downloads each episode receives. Its website notes that prices can range from $18 to $50 CPM, with higher performing shows being more expensive.
The advertiser portal also gives you an overview of campaign metrics, helping you see important data like forecasted downloads and ad placement cost per show.
2. Podcast One
Podcast One sees more than 2.1 billion annual downloads and 350 different episodes produced weekly, making it a high-impact platform for podcast advertisers.
It offers pre-recorded and live host endorsements, and you can use its geo-targeting and copy-split capabilities to ensure you target the right audiences and pick placements for your ads that are most relevant to your business.
With PodcastOne, you also have the unique ability to use visual integrations for your ads in the form of a sponsorship splash, an ad banner, or a forced video ad.
Megaphone offers powerful podcast advertising tools with the Spotify Audience Network, helping you target the most relevant listeners that are likely to drive the most impact across a wide variety of podcasts.
With the service, you can:
- Reach listeners according to their interests, purchase behavior, and things like apps, devices, and platforms that they use.
- Get actionable campaign insights that help you understand performance to ensure you have the right strategy.
- Use dynamic ad insertion to populate ads when downloaded so messaging is fresh and relevant.
Contact Megaphone to obtain pricing information.
AdvertiseCast boasts 2,300+ podcasts, a 150,000,000+ monthly listener reach, and 4,200+ available ad spots to choose from, making it a valuable tool for podcast advertisers as you can select target audiences that are the best fit for your business.
You also have three different podcast ad opportunities to choose from:
- Baked-in host-read ads (its most popular option), where podcast hosts read your ads within the episode. Pricing is based on length (60 seconds or 30 seconds) and whether you select mid-roll or pre-roll placement.
- Dynamically inserted ads, which are pre-produced, pre-recorded and scheduled to be inserted into podcast content. Pricing is based on the average number of downloads in the first 30 days.
- Custom podcast ad units where you can be as creative as you’d like, like a social media plug for your profiles, a 10-second shout out, or a 90-second baked-in mid-roll ad.
AdvertiseCast also offers an end-to-end ad campaign platform that you can use to manage your ads and view detailed metrics that help you understand campaign performance. You can also make use of the full service solution, where AdvertiseCast manages the process for you.
Podcast Advertising Statistics 2022
1. There are around 2,000,000 podcast shows and over 48 million podcast episodes as of April 2021. (PodcastInsights, 2021)
2. 75% of the US population is familiar with the term “podcasting,” which is up 5% since 2019. (Infinite Dial, 2020)
3. Half of Podcast ads lasted longer in 30 seconds in length. (Interactive Advertising Bureau, 2021)
4. A survey of 300,000 listeners found that 63% of people bought something a host had prompted on their show. (AdvertiseCast)
5. Cost per mille (CPM) or cost per 1,000 listeners is the most common pricing method for podcasts. (AdvertiseCast, 2021)
6. Dynamically-inserted ads increased the share of revenues from 48% to 67%. (Interactive Advertising Bureau, 2021)
7. Streaming audio and podcasting is projected to be one of the channels with the largest growth in 2022, with a 17.8% increase. (Inside Radio, 2021)
8. Host-read and pre-product ads increased share of revenues from 27% to 35%. (Interactive Advertising Bureau, 2021)
9. Local advertising for streaming audio and podcasting will outperform targeted banner advertising and broadcast TV. (Inside Radio, 2021)
10. U.S. Podcast Ad Revenue is set to exceed 2 Billion by 2023. (Interactive Advertising Bureau, 2021)
Podcast advertising is a marketing tactic that is continuing to grow. As a majority of people have listened to a podcast, and engagement rates are increasing, brands can no longer ignore podcast advertising.
7 Best Websites To Get Beaver Builder Templates
If you’re like most people, you probably want to spend your time creating content, not fussing around with coding the design of your website.
That’s where Beaver Builder WordPress page builder plugin comes in. It’s a plugin that gives you the power to create beautiful, responsive websites without having to touch a line of code.
But even with Beaver Builder, there’s still some work involved in getting your site up and running. You need to choose a WordPress theme, install the Beaver Builder plugin, and then find amazing templates to use as a starting point for your own designs.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of the best websites to get Beaver Builder templates. No matter what kind of site you’re building, you’ll be sure to find a template that fits your needs.
Let’s get started!
What Is Required To Use Beaver Builder Templates?
Before we jump into the list of websites, it’s important to understand what is required to use Beaver Builder templates.
To use Beaver Builder, you need a self-hosted WordPress site. This means that you’ll need to purchase your own domain name and hosting plan. Once you have a self-hosted WordPress site, you can purchase the Beaver Builder Page Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder plugin is a paid plugin, but it does come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. So if you’re not happy with the plugin for any reason, you can always get a refund. In case your have fundraising issues, you can employ Fundraising Weekly newsletter strategy to cover the budget-related problems.
The Beaver Builder plugin is available in four yearly pricing plans, and each plan renews annually at a 40% discount:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
- Ultimate: $546
Once you’ve purchased the Beaver Builder plugin, you’ll be able to access all of the templates that are available for the plugin.
Now that we’ve gone over what is required to use Beaver Builder, let’s jump into the list of websites where you can find some of the best templates to use for your own website creation!
Where To Find the Best Beaver Builder Templates
Of course, the best place to find templates for Beaver Builder is on the Beaver Builder website. Once you purchase the Page Builder plugin, you automatically gain access to their full spread of templates, which can be used with any theme.
They also recommend getting Beaver Builder Theme for the best results in your website creation.
Beaver Builder Theme has a host of features, including:
- Access to a support team to help with any issues or problems that arise
- SEO optimization
- The use of Google Fonts
- WooCommerce support
- Community support
When you visit the Beaver Builder official site, you’ll find that their templates are divided into two categories — landing page templates and content page templates.
Landing page templates are designed to help you quickly create beautiful, conversion-optimized landing pages to make an amazing first impression on your website’s visitors. These templates can be used for a variety of purposes.
Content page templates are designed to help you easily create content for your website. These templates can be used for a variety of different types of content, such as blog posts, about pages, services pages, and contact pages.
Each template comes with a live preview, so you can see exactly what the template looks like before you download it.
These templates are a great way to get started with Beaver Builder and see if it’s the right fit for you!
The Beaver Builder Templates plugin by WPZOOM is a great way to get access to high-quality templates for your website, and it also pairs well with the WPZOOM Addons for Beaver Builder plugin.
This plugin offers a variety of beautiful, pre-designed content page and landing page templates, all of which are designed to help you easily bring the vision you have for your website to life. Additionally, the plugin offers a number of features akin to Beaver Builder to help make your website creation process even easier, including:
- A drag and drop interface that makes it easy to add content to your templates
- The ability to save your templates for future use
- The ability to export your templates and share them with others
- Ability to extend the page templates to different WordPress Themes
The WPZOOM Beaver Builder Templates plugin is available as a free, open-source version on WordPress.org.
Beaver Templates is a website that is devoted to providing high-quality templates for Beaver Builder. They have a wide variety of different types of templates available for download.
One thing to note about Beaver Templates is that they do charge for their templates — with a small selection of free templates.
In order to gain access to their templates, you must register for an account. They include a free plan called Beaver Kit and a paid plan called Beaver Elder, which grants you access to all of the templates they offer for a yearly fee of $149.
If you decide on the free Beaver Kit plan, you’ll need to pay for each template you’d like to download. These range from $0 all the way up to around $60.
Beaver Templates is a great option if you’re looking for high-quality, professionally-designed templates for Beaver Builder.
Another great resource for Beaver Builder templates is ThemeForest. They offer an extensive selection of templates that range from $7 up to $80. ThemeForest is a great option if you’re looking for a wide variety of different types of templates.
One thing to note about ThemeForest is that they don’t offer any free templates — you’ll need to purchase each template individually. However, they often offer different discounts, so be sure to keep an eye out for those!
Overall, ThemeForest is a great resource for finding high-quality Beaver Builder templates.
Ultimate Addons is a plugin that adds a plethora of different features to Beaver Builder. Ultimate Addons also has its own template library that you can access. To gain access to their template library, you must purchase one of their annual membership plans, which are typically on sale:
- Ultimate Addons: $59
- Essential Bundle: $169
- Growth Bundle: $249
Their ever-growing template library includes a wide variety of options, including over 300 row and page templates — as well as complete, ready-to-use website templates.
If you’re looking for a wide selection of high-quality Beaver Builder templates, then Ultimate Addons is a great option to consider. They provide everything you need to get your website off the ground, including WooCommerce capabilities.
PowerPack Beaver Addons is a website that offers over 350 unique Beaver Builder page and row templates. They feature an extensive selection of templates that are perfect for all kinds of businesses — it’s simply a matter of finding the perfect templates for your particular needs.
Like Ultimate Addons, PowerPack Beaver Addons also offers a yearly membership plan that gives you access to their entire template library. Their plans are as follows:
- WooPack: $47
- PowerPack: $52
- Combo: $99
PowerPack Beaver Addons also offers over 65 creative modules that are perfect for adding extra functionality to your Beaver Builder pages. They also provide tools, resources, and modules for WooCommerce, making PowerPack Beaver Addons a great option for those looking to create an online store.
Astra is a WordPress theme that is built specifically for page builders. It’s a great option for those who are looking for an all-in-one solution for their website needs.
Astra offers everything you need to get started with Beaver Builder, including pre-built templates, complete website demos, and a wide selection of plugins and add-ons. Their membership plans include:
- Essential Bundle: $169
- Growth Bundle: $249
Astra is a great option for those who are looking for an all-encompassing solution for building a beautiful website.
To Wrap Everything Up…
These are just a few of the best websites to get Beaver Builder templates. With so many great options out there, it’s easy to find the perfect templates for your needs. And with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop interface, you can easily customize your pages to create a truly unique website.
We hope you found this article helpful and informative, and we wish you all the best in your website creation.
Thank you for reading!
Why it’s time to ‘embrace the discomfort’ with cloud vendor lock-in
7 Best Content Marketing Platforms For An Effective Strategy
Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Chivalry 2, Scorn, A Plague Tale: Requiem, and More
12 SEO KPIs You Should (And Shouldn’t) Track
TikTok’s Taking a New Approach to Promoting its Live Stream Shopping Tools in the US
7 Best Websites To Get Beaver Builder Templates
Consumer-Friendly App, or New Frontier in Surveillance?
How to Reverse Video Search (& Why It’s Useful)
Daily Search Forum Recap: October 3, 2022
Keyword Research for SEO 2023
Google Updates Documentation On Meta Descriptions
Explore the Path to Digital Future: Interconnect, Integrate and Innovate
Daily Search Forum Recap: September 5, 2022
7 Tips For Creating Instagram Story Ads That Convert
How To Launch Your First Google Ads Remarketing Campaign
Microsoft Advertising Gains Pinterest Import, More Google Imports, & More
Google Again Says Spikes In Crawling Activity Not A Sign Of The Helpful Content Update Rollout
The Ultimate Timeline of Google Algorithm Updates (+ Recommendations)
Confusion Over Google Search Console’s HTTPS Is Invalid And Might Prevent It From Being Indexed
Daily Search Forum Recap: September 30, 2022