I have shared this post for those beginners who want to start their blog and make money online. You will take an idea of the basic concept to start a Blog.
Blogging is one of the best flexible platforms to generate passive income sources. Today, you should try to create other earning sources to make good money instead of depending only on one income source. You can create your blog and start working on this as a part time. When your blog generates good money, then you can choose it as a full-time career.
Why Do People Start a Blog? What is the benefits of Blogging-
Becoming a blogger and making money should not be only your prime goal, You should also focus on providing desired solutions to problems to your audience through your blog. Here are the most benefits of Blogging, you should know before start it-
- You can Express Yourself through your blog and Share Your content to the audience.
- You can improve your writing skill.
- You can generate really good money through your blog.
- You can build your online presence.
- You can also sell your products through your website.
- You can charge a fee to publish sponsored posts.
When you explore your ideas into a blog day by day, It will help you to make money online. you should keep patience and try to put a lot of time into blogging. COVID 19 is the best time to make a life-changing decision for you to start your blog today.
I am providing a basic step to start a Blog-
- Find a Niche
- Pick a suitable name for your Blog
- Choose a Fast Hosting Plan
- connect Domain to Hosting and Install WordPress
- Publish Your Posts
- Monetize your Blog
Find A Niche:-
Choosing a topic or niche/ subject is one of the most crucial factors in blogging. Make sure you choose a subject of your blog in which you are interested to write content. You should not blindly choose a subject that appeals to you later in a bored condition. I am providing some topics ideas in which you can start your blog-
- Online Business
- Application Reviews
- Home Decoration Ideas
- Coding Guide
- Government Jobs Updates
- Fitness and Yoga
- Beauty and care Blog
- Fashion Blog
Pick a suitable name for your Blog:-
A Domain name is an address of your blog like quora.com, Google.com. you should try to pick a domain name that is easy to write and spell. You should register your domain through trustworthy websites. You can buy a domain from Godaddy. Com, Namecheap. Com, Hostgator, etc. Don’t book your domain from any websites, It can have a negative effect on your blogging.
You should Choose a Fast Hosting Plan:-
While you can start blogging for free on blogger, WordPress, wix and other platforms, they give drawbacks functionality. You can’t fully monetize your blog. So You should choose a fast hosting server for your blog. Here are various hosting providers available on the internet. I would suggest you to choose one of these hosting platforms like- Siteground, Hostgator, A2 Hosting, Bluehost etc
Connect Domain to Hosting and Install WordPress:-
After choosing a suitable hosting plan, You should connect your domain to your hosting plan. Here I am sharing about How to connect Godaddy Domain name to Hostgator Hosting- You can follow these steps-
- Sign your Godaddy account and Hostgator Account.
- Now, You have to click on Manage DNS in the Godaddy Account.
- Then you have to add the name server of Hostgator Account.
- Open your hosting plan and copy the name server.
- Add name server in DNS of Domain in Godaddy.
- You can install WordPress from your hosting and start your blog.
Install a Light weight speed:-
You should choose a lightweight and fast speed theme. You can go with paid themes as well as free themes for your blog. I would like to suggest you to prefer a light weight theme- you can use Generate Press Theme( It is available free and paid option.
Publish your Posts:-
After designing your blog, it now turns to publish content on your blog. Make sure you have done keyword researching for your posts. You can schedule a time, days to publish your content.
Monetize your Blog-
Here are various ways to monetize your blog like you can monetize with Google Adsense, Affiliate marketing, Sponsored Posts, selling your products etc.
Do you want to know full guide about blog then you can click to How to Start a Blog in India? So, It is a Great Idea.
How SEO Works in Digital Marketing
Search engine optimization (SEO) is an integral part of digital marketing.
SEO helps with brand discoverability. When done right, SEO can create the most consistent and by far the highest-quality traffic source which doesn’t require on-going maintenance.
Yet, SEO is usually the most isolated part of the marketing. Whether it is an in-house team or a third-party service that’s delivering your SEO campaigns, it usually exists on its own without really communicating goals, progress or results to the whole company.
This creates silos that can lead to poor results and even reputation crises.
How does SEO work in digital marketing and how can a business make it work better?
What is SEO?
Basically, it ensures a machine knows that your page will be easy to find to a human being who is looking to solve a related problem.
Search engine traffic is one of the highest-quality traffic for many reasons:
- Unlike PPC (paid) traffic, it doesn’t require an ongoing investment to keep coming
- Unlike social media traffic, it doesn’t require an ongoing work to keep coming
- Unlike social media traffic, you are not interrupting people’s browsing. Instead you give them what they were actually searching for.
In other words, it is consistent and it converts well. No other digital marketing tactic beats that.
Apart from driving direct traffic, search engine optimization helps build brand awareness by increasing your brand’s organic findability.
Keep Your Whole Team Aware of Why SEO is Important
The great thing about today is that everyone understands the value of ranking high on Google! Sadly, however, many folks only know that they “need SEO” without having really understood what that means.
SEO these days is too hard for a digital marketer to do alone. Many SEOs find themselves in situations where an executive will simply come down and go “Why are we not ranking well for ‘dingwobble’?”
Keep working hard with teams for them to understand how they contribute to the SEO process:
- Product Marketers who are responsible for the business, personas and messaging understand that SEO is critical to driving the bottom line revenue numbers they are looking at. Part of the persona developing process should be the development of the “digital persona” – what websites and search terms are these people looking for? This helps the product marketer when it comes time to develop messaging, as that is going to be critical for developing the content, so the right search terms better be there!
- Field Marketers responsible for the campaigns need to know how SEO fits within their campaign, how it in fact is core to our demand generation, and how to make sure to keep the campaigns integrated.
- Marketing Communications is creating the content, so SEO should very well be top of mind for them, as the content itself will be critical in impacting how successful SEO will be.
- But that’s not all! Often, other groups are creating content (Press Releases, Blog Posts, Presentations, etc.) that also end up on the web and impact SEO. Whether it’s Corporate Communications, Investor Relations or even Legal teams, working with them is critical.
- IT manages the infrastructure and can be very critical to the technical aspects of SEO.
- Sales and customer support teams are at the forefront of marketing talking to your future and current customers, so they need to be involved in the SEO strategy. Creating relevant content goes beyond keywords. It needs to address real problems and answer actual people’s questions, and your client-facing teams will be your best source of inspiration here.
- Executives also care! While they can’t often influence the day-to-day of SEO, they will care a lot about the bottom line, to which SEO contributes.
Educating all of these people about SEO helps empower them, as well as position yourself, the SEO, as the subject matter expert who is not just someone back-office who gives very little visibility into the black box of SEO, but someone who is actively educating and contributing to the organization’s success.
Review and discuss common KPIs early and often to make sure everyone knows what victory looks like to the team.
Additionally, SEO should be a solid part of any project launch as it impacts every stage of product positioning. From choosing a business name to choosing a website builder, your initial efforts should be driven by SEO best practices.
What is the key to SEO success in a constantly changing environment?
As a practitioner of SEO, I believe that you need to look to ensure you are looking at both developing yourself in both depth and breadth of knowledge. A key danger in the name of being informed or being a part of the SEO community is spending all your time debating tactics and practices rather than testing them.
Additionally, SEOs as with all employees need to look outside their field to stretch and learn how to be more well rounded. This could mean learning to code, or educating yourself in some other area of the business you work for. This will expose you to ideas others may not have.
As a manager of people, success is really about diversity of expertise. Who you hire and the kind of people you hire will be far more valuable than much of what people invest in with regards to SEO programs. You have to have people who can roll with the punches and develop a skill for self-management and personal growth.
Finally, I think knowing what your real goals are in having an SEO program are the key to long term success. The reality is you may get more traffic, but if that traffic is not from qualified leads and generates real revenue then the benefit may be very little. Having well defined goals and metrics will also help you avoid chasing algorithm changes and focus on the big picture.
SEO is the most essential long-term digital marketing strategy but to make it really effective, you need a knowledge team that is well-integrated into the company’s life. Good luck!
Ann Smarty is the brand NINJA at Internet Marketing Ninjas as well as the founder of numerous startups including MyBlogGuest, MyBlogU, ViralContentBee, TwChat and many more.
Ann Smarty has been an online marketing consultant for 10 years providing high-quality digital marketing consulting through her services and courses (both free and paid).
Ann Smarty’s content marketing ideas have been featured in NYtimes, Mashable, Entrepreneur, Search Engine Land and many more. She is known for her indepth tool reviews, innovative content marketing advice and actionable digital marketing ideas.
Source: Ann Smarty
10 Must-Know SEO Basics For Web Developers
We’re back… Join us for Hero Conf Austin 2023!
Getting started with the Agile Marketing Navigator: Aligning on a Guidepoint
Google May 2022 Core Update Is Live
Fix Outdated Content To Boost Your SEO Results
How To Get More Law Firm Leads By Refreshing Your Content
Jack Dorsey Exits Twitter Board, Clearing the Way for the Elon Musk Era at the App
10 Best Free Project Management Budget Templates for Marketers
Everything You Need To Know
Snapchat Publishes Third Annual ‘CitizenSnap’ Report, Highlighting Progress Towards Social Good Goals
LinkedIn Adds Live Captions for Audio Events, Custom URL Listings on Creator Profiles
Daily Search Forum Recap: May 2, 2022
Six Ways to Adjust Google Ads to Save Budget
How Does Google Multisearch Affect SEO?
How to Write the Perfect Page Title With SEO in Mind
Where To Invest In SEO For Maximum Impact
Google Says You Can Use Hashtags In Meta Descriptions
Google Testing New Ad Format With Swipeable Images In A Carousel
Google Search Console URL Parameter Tool Is Now Offline
What’s A Good Cost Per Acquisition (CPA)? Ask The PPC
SEO3 days ago
Google Unveils New Ads Manager Tools For Video Ads
MARKETING3 days ago
50 Video Marketing Statistics to Inform Your 2022 Strategy [New Data]
SEARCHENGINES5 days ago
Google Displays Out Of Stock For Items Using Back Order Value In Structured Data
MARKETING6 days ago
How To Increase Conversion Rate For Your eCommerce Store