- Are you looking for a company that values its employees, and want to feel like an integral part of the business where you can make a real impact?
- Are you wanting some variety in the work that you do and the brands that you work on, without feeling your time is spread too thin between each?
- Are you wanting to work in a small business where you’re given real responsibility and have the freedom to hone in on your skills?
We’re offering a unique approach to work, where you will work as a Digital Marketing specialist but across 3 different businesses.
Company #1 – Black Diamond Agency www.blackdiamondagency.com
A national staffing/labour-hire agency, specialising in events, marketing and promotional campaigns. We have been established for 11 years and while still a small business, we experience considerable growth year after year. We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer to work with us on-going to maintain and improve our digital presence.
A support agency that works with individuals access the scheme, Supported Disability Accommodation, and general support coordination with other agencies.
A construction company that specialises in renovations, additions, improvements and are a registered NDIS builder.
About the Role
- The role is full-time but will require you to split your time between up to 3 businesses
- For the days you work for Black Diamond Agency, you will work from our office in Zetland. On the other days you will generally work remotely with the occasional onsite visits.
- The position will commence beginning-mid April
The Role Requirements
- Develop digital marketing strategy and social media strategy
- Manage social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and monitor user engagement.
- Create and manage paid social media advertising campaigns (Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn), and analyse and report on costs and benefits.
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts to promote brand awareness and brand-focused messages.
- Create and monitor a wide variety of email marketing campaigns ensuring design and layouts are optimized, user and mobile-friendly.
- Graphic design content creation: developing concepts, graphics and layouts for social media, and any subsequent campaigns.
- Video content creation: creating video content for social media channels.
- Photo content creation: taking photos and editing for use across digital platforms
- Copywriting skills for social media, email marketing and blogs
- Up-to-date knowledge with the best practices and trends on social media to identify opportunities
- Always be up to date with the latest changes to social platforms
- Constantly iterating campaigns and audience structures to drive efficiencies
- Set up and manage Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Update WordPress website as required
- Recently completed or working towards qualification in Marketing or Communications
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital marketing
- A creative eye with an ability to plan and produce novel, engaging and relevant digital content
- Familiar with Google Analytics/Mailchimp/Wordpress/Adobe Creative suite/Microsoft Office Suite/Google Suite
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi task
- Excellent time-management skills, self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously
- Extremely organised and efficient
- Advanced written communication skills and ability to write creative copy
- Process and result driven
- Approach your workload with a creative, proactive, positive and resourceful attitude
- Razor sharp attention to detail
- Willingness to understand each industry in-depth
- Annual salary would be $70,000-$80,000 + super (depending on level of experience)
- Flexibility around days/hours worked, to some extent
- The Zetland office is in a dog-friendly co-working space with free beer & snacks ????
- You will have freedom and responsibility in your role and your work will make a significant improvement to all businesses
You will report to the Managing Director of all 3 businesses and you will be required to hit the ground running, take charge of the role and make it your own as these are newly created positions.
We highly value all our employees and your role will be an integral part of our team. To apply for the position please send through your resume to the Managing Director – Tamara Haddow – email@example.com. To stand out, please also send through your portfolio of work. We will be in touch with suitable applicants only.
Entireweb Articles – Read the latest Articles and News in Search Engine related world!