The Jetpack app’s latest update offers an enhanced mobile experience for all your WordPress.com needs.
Do you know The best eCommerce platform to Invest in 2023? In recent years, there has been an increase in the creation of eCommerce platforms with diverse features and aesthetics tailored to the requirements of each company’s website.
Due to an eCommerce platform, businesses may reach customers through online channels, which helps them expand their markets.
To choose the course your business will take, you must narrow the field of ecommerce development companies to just one. What eCommerce platform should you invest in for 2023 may be seen here:
What is an ecommerce platform?
An eCommerce platform is a piece of software that assists businesses in setting up an online store to sell their products and services. It provides every feature and tool a business might possibly need to build and operate an online store.
There are many different kinds of eCommerce platforms available, each with a particular set of features and benefits. Businesses must choose the right platform for their particular needs.
One of the most popular eCommerce platforms, Shopify, is a well-known invention for building online stores. Hence, if you’re looking for a custom Shopify development for a user-friendly platform with lots of features, Shopify can be the best option for you.
Even though Shopify is one of the more established eCommerce platforms now available, it has undoubtedly not been left behind in the competition.
Shopify offers sophisticated mobile apps for Android and iOS devices as well as a fantastic website with a tonne of useful features and connectors. Consider the fact that the platform supports more than two million websites.
You must admit that sounds impressive. Additionally, there is a very evident reason for Shopify’s phenomenal success. Due to its user-friendly interface, feature-rich design, and widespread awareness, it is a fantastic choice for building small and large eCommerce sites.
- It is scalable
- It has a simple dashboard
- Its vital search engine optimization (SEO) characteristics make it easier to discover your store online.
- It allows you to display several products in your store and has limitless storage space.
Adobe Commerce, formerly known as Magento, was a non-hosted eCommerce platform created for customers that want a robust, flexible system that is highly customizable before it was acquired by Adobe in 2018.
Customers of Adobe Commerce have access to a feature-rich page builder that offers options like consumer segmentation and data reporting. It combines complex algorithms and AI technology to offer customers personalized shopping experiences and product recommendations.
The platform offers a wide range of potent features in the finest method possible. However, consumers must rely mostly on knowledgeable developers and pricey upkeep to use Adobe Commerce, making it difficult to calculate the total cost of ownership.
- It supports a wide variety of languages and currencies, making it a great choice for businesses that cater to international clients.
- Offers a wide range of plugins and extensions to help you maximize the effectiveness of your store.
- Adheres to SEO best practices, making increasing the visibility of your store in search engine results easier.
Oracle Commerce (OCC)
The Oracle Commerce Cloud is a great cloud-based platform that offers a high degree of flexibility and AI-powered features. It is also a superb platform for business-oriented eCommerce. Oracle CX Commerce supports AI-powered analytics in addition to multi-channel tactics.
It allows for customization of your information, accepts a wide range of currencies, and speaks a number of various languages. You may instantly change the responsive, pre-made page layouts on the platform using a drag-and-drop builder.
- User-friendly: Anyone without a lot of technical knowledge can use this eCommerce platform. Due to the limitations of the backend programming and the development requirements, the support personnel is not necessary to operate your online business.
- Accessibility: Mobile phones, laptops, and desktop computers are all capable of accessing the website.
- Customer support: OCC helps you with the help of its customer care team, which is available around-the-clock.
Have you ever pondered the significance of this intriguing title? WooCommerce is a popular WordPress plugin, to put it simply. Your traditional website could be swiftly transformed into an online store with a variety of features thanks to its robust capabilities.
WooCommerce is the ideal option if you want to outsource e-commerce development because it offers a user-friendly interface. Additionally, it enables you to keep track of orders, examine performance data, and create promotions to attract new clients. All you need to do is create an account on the Woo Commerce official website; everything is there.
- It allows you to list an unlimited number of goods and offers you access to Automattic’s technical assistance.
- Offers unlimited storage space, automated taxes, and access to multiple payment channels.
The best platforms for enterprise ecommerce development include BigCommerce Enterprise. When a sale or promotional offer is published on your website, it can handle traffic spikes.
Punch-out, bulk pricing, and quotation management are just a few of its features that make it a great option for both B2C and B2B clients. Just a few of the interfaces that are accessible on the platform include CRM, WordPress, and an ERP system.
There is no predetermined cost for the platform for the enterprise package. The amount of online sales you make will affect how much you pay each month. Contact a provider of BigCommerce development services to acquire a customized estimate for the cost of the online shop.
- It offers infinite storage, ensuring that businesses never run out of their items.
- It enables firms to list 500,000 goods, making it simple for them to do so.
The next website builder featuring an e-commerce platform option is Squarespace. Squarespace utilises drag-and-drop technology, which is easy to use, like Wix.
Since both systems are normally used to build websites rather than as online selling platforms, adding ecommerce capability to them requires major modifications.
Squarespace must be set up if you are an ecommerce development company hoping to sell goods online. If you have the funds, you might even consider outsourcing it.
Following e-commerce feature configuration, Squarespace offers a variety of inventory management choices. You can also sell subscription-based goods or gift cards with higher-tiered memberships.
If you don’t want to deal with the complexities of setting up an online store on the back end in Squarespace, you can easily add the Shopify Buy Button to your website.
You may add an unlimited number of products, utilize more than 100 secure checkout-compatible payment gateways, keep track of sales and growth patterns, integrate orders and delivery swiftly, and get support for foreign tax and currency.
- Provides top-notch technical support and tutorials
- Guarantees prompt responses
- With its vast storage capacity, you can list as many products as you need.
- Access to in-depth statistics and real-time order tracking to keep track of your store’s operations
Wix is a straightforward drag-and-drop website builder that provides editable templates, domain name registrar services, and web hosting. Basic websites can be created for free, but you need to upgrade to a premium account in order to access Wix’s e-commerce services.
Wix offers a few beneficial ecommerce tools for easier use. Retailers can use the platform to manage orders, accept payments online, sell their products through a variety of channels, and start campaigns to recover abandoned carts.
- There is infinite storage capacity.
- Allows an endless number of products to be listed.
- Provides free templates and designs
- Offers support for numerous languages
- It is fully integrated with PayPal and Google Shopping, enabling you to accept payments quickly and safely.
OpenCart, an open-source, free e-commerce platform, is well known for being very flexible and straightforward to set up. With OpenCart, managing an online store is more like playing a fun game than a difficult chore.
Several companies throughout the world use OpenCart, one of the top eCommerce software solutions currently available. Due to its numerous customisation options, OpenCart has some features in common with the majority of modern eCommerce platforms.
What sets this platform apart from others, though? It has all the features a conventional internet store would require. OpenCart will be a great option for businesses with some experience in website development and setup, but it may be difficult to utilise for novice retailers.
- Integrations and Add-Ons: What feature of using eCommerce platforms is the most advantageous? The ability to scale up and down due to the numerous customization possibilities is what first comes to mind. OpenCart has a broad variety of upgrade options in this regard, made possible by thousands of add-ons and connectors.
- Plan B: Was the previous version of your store more profitable? You speculate as to how your possible error might impact the operation of the shop as a whole. OpenCart is not a problem for you because you can easily and rapidly recover previous data.
- Administration: Whether you want to set several user roles or administer many stores at once, OpenCart offers the ability to accomplish your goals thanks to its special multi-store and multi-user features.
The characteristics that are most beneficial to a company’s operations must be taken into account because there are so many eCommerce platform options available. Therefore only some vendors may benefit from what works for one seller. The several eCommerce platforms mentioned above are ones you should consider investing in for 2023. You can choose the one your company needs.
The CEO of the development firm BiztechCS is Maulik Shah. He frequently takes the lead in the company’s development projects since he appreciates using technology to find solutions to difficulties. His participation is priceless when it comes to blog writing. Maulik makes sure that he interacts with development frequently enough and that his knowledge of the field is constantly expanding so that he can impart it. Despite having a busy schedule, Maulik always has an open door and is willing to share his wisdom.
Enhanced WordPressing With the Updated Jetpack Mobile App – WordPress.com News
The Jetpack app is getting better and better every single day. We’re excited to share a few updates we’ve made across the mobile experience to make your WordPress.com content creation and management more efficient and enjoyable.
Look for these updates when your app updates to version 23.7.
Posts and Pages improvements
Redesigned posts and pages screen
The Posts and Pages screen has a fresh new look. Notably, the “default” and “compact” display options have been consolidated, making the user interface more streamlined. This means that you now have a more intuitive way to navigate your content and find what you need.
New context menu
Navigating to “Stats,” “Comments,” and “Settings” has been moved to the context menu for a cleaner and more organized look. This enhancement simplifies the user interface, making it easier to access and manage your content.
New swipe actions on iOS
With the introduction of swipe actions, you can now swipe left to view a post or page, and swipe right to share or delete it. This intuitive feature adds a layer of convenience to your workflow, allowing you to perform actions with a simple gesture.
Improved search and filtering on iOS
This Jetpack app update also includes various search and filtering improvements on iOS. You can now perform full-text searches and filter content by “author” or “tag.” This makes it easier to locate specific content within your collection.
Streamlined dashboard and personalizations
We’ve refined the dashboard interface, offering a more personalized experience. You can now customize shortcuts and cards on your dashboard, tailoring it to your specific needs and preferences, so you can easily access the features that matter most to you.
Updated “Me” tab
By moving the “Me” section to the bottom tab, we’ve simplified the app’s navigation. This means you can now access your profile, account settings, and app settings from anywhere within the app, without interrupting your workflow.
Optimized site media on iOS
We’ve re-engineered the screen for managing and selecting your site’s media on iOS, focusing on performance optimizations. The previews load significantly faster and use less memory, ensuring a smooth scrolling experience.
We’ve also added three new gestures to help you manage your media on the fly:
- Long press on an image to quickly preview a photo and access some of the common actions
- Quickly select multiple items by dragging your finger over the images
- When checking the media details, swipe from left to right to switch between items
There are many other minor improvements and fixes that add up to a significantly better overall experience of working with your media, and we’ll continue to build on this new foundation in the upcoming releases to deliver the best experience possible.
Download the latest update
Experience the new and improved Jetpack mobile app by downloading the latest update.
Thank you for being part of the WordPress.com community! We’re thrilled to continue this journey of improvement with you.
Join 103.6M other subscribers
10 Best Gumroad Alternatives To Scale Your eCommerce Business in 2023
Looking for the best Gumroad alternatives?
Gumroad simplifies eCommerce with easy setup and zero subscription fees. Yet, its percentage system might not fit everyone’s bill.
Many users find Gumroad lacking, especially if you’re after more customization, varied payment options, or advanced marketing tools.
Luckily, we’ve handpicked the 10 best Gumroad alternatives with unique feature sets and options to help you scale your eCommerce business.
10 Best Gumroad Alternatives For Online Entrepreneurs
Gumroad has been a favorite amongst eCommerce newbies for one reason—their flat 10% per-sale fee.
While paying no upfront cost might sound appealing when you’re just starting off, that 10% transaction fee (plus card charges) can quickly start eating into your profits. Moreover, Gumroad lacks some essential features, such as upselling and instant payouts, which can hinder growth.
Fortunately, many alternatives to Gumroad provide better, if not equal, options without slashing 10% off everything you sell. In this list, you’ll find their key features, pricing structure, and a detailed overview.
Let’s dive in:
1. Shopify: Best Overall
Shopify is the most popular platform for selling all kinds of stuff online—for good reason. It’s easy for non-tech-savvy people, supports various payment methods, and offers various marketing and delivery services. This means you can build and grow your small business into a multi-million dollar brand right from Shopify.
One of the best things about this platform is how fast and attractive the store pages look on most devices. Its drag-and-drop builder lets you design a stunning website within minutes. You can integrate buttons, forms, or image sliders with a few clicks.
Creators also love the Shopify mobile app. It lets you monitor your orders, payments, and delivery systems no matter where you go. Whether you run an online store, a retail shop, or both, Shopify supports various payment gateways and even has a POS system to track your transactions in one place.
The only downside is paying for extra features like third-party apps and fancy themes. You can test the platform for 3 months by paying just $1 per month until the free trial runs out. But for those with the budget, Shopify is a solid choice to kickstart your online selling journey.
- Fully-hosted all-in-one eCommerce platform
- Multi-currency support with built-in gateway and POS system
- No bandwidth or product limits
- Creator-focused tools and built-in marketing suite
Shopify offers a 3 month free trial at just $1 per month. After that, you can choose one of the following paid plans:
- Basic: $25 per month
- Professional: $65 per month
- Advanced: $399 per month
You can get a 25% discount by purchasing an annual subscription.
To get a more in-depth overview of Shopify and its features, check out our Shopify Review: Worthy Of Its Reputation As The Leading Ecommerce Platform?
2. Sellfy: Most Marketing Options
Sellfy is a fully hosted eCommerce platform, the second closest alternative to Gumroad. Whether you’re selling digital items, physical goods, subscriptions, or print-on-demand products, Sellfy has something in store for you.
Setting up a store on Sellfy takes only a couple of minutes. You can connect it to an existing website or build a brand-new site from scratch. With Sellfy’s store customizer tool, you can add a logo, change color palettes, and even add language selectors to target international buyers.
If you’re into selling custom-printed products, you won’t need any external solutions or pricey integrations while using Sellfy. The platform will handle everything from fulfilling orders to printing and shipping worldwide. Plus, you’ll only pay for fulfillment after making a sale, so you don’t need to worry about upfront costs or unsold stock.
One place where Sellfy really shines is in marketing. You can effortlessly add tracking pixels, create email marketing campaigns, generate various discount codes, and promote upsells within the platform. Each one of these features can dramatically increase revenues and repeat purchases for businesses.
Another big plus for Sellfy is that it doesn’t take a cut of your income. Instead, you pay a minimal monthly subscription fee to utilize their range of tools and grow your venture.
- Sell physical + digital + POD products and subscriptions
- Tracking pixels, email campaigns, coupons, and other marketing tools
- Customizable storefront with multilingual support
- Supports PayPal, Stripe, and other popular payment channels
Sellfy does not have a free plan. Premium plans start at:
- Starter: $29 per month
- Business: $79 per month
- Premium: $159 per month
The company doesn’t charges a transaction fee on any of its plan.
3. WooCommerce: Top Pick For WordPress Stores
WooCommerce is a solid option for businesses running an online store on WordPress. It’s open-source and completely free—you’ll only have to pay for hosting and domain. With WooCommerce, you can sell anything from physical products to memberships, digital downloads, and even affiliate products.
Being an open-source platform, WooCommerce pairs well with a variety of themes. While designing a store with WooCommerce takes some expertise, its flexibility is also miles ahead of other platforms. Alternatively, you can use drag-and-drop builders like Elementor to make customization convenient.
Compared to Gumroad, WooCommerce offers a boatload of plugins and integrations. You can install them from WordPress’s library and enable features like upselling, email marketing, SEO, pixel integration, discount codes, and more. There are also plugins to connect WooCommerce with payment gateways like Stripe, PayPal, and AliPay.
Even though WooCommerce can be overwhelming for beginners, it’s an outstanding platform for businesses prioritizing scalability and extra options.
- Huge library of add-ons, themes, and extensions
- User-friendly mobile application for tracking orders
- Highly customizable storefront and hundreds of themes
- Detailed reporting on revenues and customer behavior
WooCommerce is a free plugin. However, you will need to pay for any extensions and the domain + hosting.
4. BigCommerce: Great For Large Businesses
BigCommerce is a superb alternative to Gumroad for B2B and B2C companies. With advanced features like multiple storefronts, cross-channel selling, and multi-currency support, BigCommerce is a solid fit for larger corporations and SaaS ventures operating internationally.
Inventory management is also smoothly managed by BigCommerce. The system efficiently tracks stock across various channels and compiles this data in a single dashboard for easy access.
If you’re operating across continents, BigCommerce accepts payment in 99+ currencies and supports front-end translation through third-party apps. B2B businesses can also create customer categories to display bulk + individual pricing, shipping cost, and quotations according to specific countries.
With extra goodies like multiple storefronts, social eCommerce, and eBay/Amazon integration, BigCommerce is one of the best Gumroad alternatives for established or multinational organizations.
- Strong list of payment gateways in multiple currencies
- Tons of customization flexibility with CSS and HTML
- Wide range of B2B-specific features
- Seamless integration with eBay, Amazon, and more
BigCommerce’s plans start at the following prices:
- Standard: $39 per month
- Plus: $105 per month
- Pro: $399 per month
With an annual subscription, you get 25% off on the final price. BigCommerce also doesn’t have any transaction fees.
5. Payhip: Most User-Friendly Platform
Payhip is an exceptional Gumroad alternative for online coaches and creators. Recognized for its simple interface and uncomplicated checkout process, the platform has many options, especially if you’re a mentor or online tutor.
A few key features of Payhip include building online communities, conducting 1:1 sessions via Zoom, selling digital downloads, and hosting extensive video courses via recurring payments through Stripe or PayPal. You can also sell various physical products and manage inventories, fulfillments, and promotions using built-in tools.
New business owners can easily integrate Payhip into their existing website or blog. Otherwise, you can build a Payhip storefront from scratch and add image galleries, color schemes, or blog sections as you like. This flexibility and support for multiple languages is a major win for newcomers looking to sell to local or international customers.
The standout advantage of Payhip is its user-friendly nature. It’s designed for beginners in eCommerce and only requires a few minutes to get up and running. However, this simplicity does have its trade-offs, particularly in marketing features. Beyond upsells and coupon codes, don’t expect a wide array of marketing tools.
Payhip offers a free plan with a fixed 5% transaction fee and additional payment processing costs, which is still quite lower than Gumroad’s fees.
- Best for coaches and digital entrepreneurs
- Supports multi-tier pricing for subscribers
- Faster payouts with PayPal and Stripe support
- Affiliate, upsells, referrals, and other marketing tools
Payhip has a variety of paid plans that charge less transaction fee as you upgrade:
- Free: $0 + 5% transaction fee
- Plus: $29 + 2% transaction fee
- Pro: $99 + 0% transaction fee
6. Pattern by Etsy
Etsy has been an online haven for hobbyists and artists for years. The platform has close to 100 million active buyers, and with Pattern by Etsy, you can build your own customized storefront to sell your digital and physical products.
Pattern lets you build a stunning online store and sync your items list from Etsy within minutes. You can host your store on an existing domain or buy one from Pattern’s dashboard to build a unique brand. The platform provides pre-made templates with plenty of room for customization.
Both your Pattern-powered website and Etsy store can be centrally managed using their Shop Manager. Your stock, orders, and deliveries will be accessible on a single dashboard for convenient tracking. Etsy also takes security seriously, which is why SSL and payment protection are built into Pattern.
You also get a range of basic marketing tools like social sharing, pixel tracking, and integration with MailChimp to drive traffic to your online store. Judging by their flat $15 monthly subscription fee, Pattern is a no-brainer for enthusiastic Etsy sellers looking to expand their horizons.
- Instant item syncing with existing Etsy store
- Customizable storefront with ready-made templates
- Shop Manager tracks Pattern + Etsy orders in one place
- Budget-friendly and variety of marketing tools
Etsy charges a standard $0.20 listing fee for one SKU and 6.5% transaction fee on every sale.
You can try Pattern by Etsy for 30 days free, after which you will be charged $15 per month. Purchasing a domain from Pattern comes with extra charges.
MemberPress is a killer Gumroad alternative for people in the coaching industry that caters to ‘members’ instead of one-time customers.
Building a beautiful, user-centric website with MemberPress takes less than a day—thanks to their incredible drag-and-drop ReadyLaunch page builder. MemberPress also comes with a learning management system (LMS) add-on that lets you create a learning path with step-by-step instructions for students. CoachKit makes this process even easier with tools like course creators and meeting schedulers.
A highlight feature of MemberPress is automated drip content. This system requires users to complete certain tasks to access advanced lessons, which keeps them engaged and increases the likelihood of continued subscription payments.
The plugin also seamlessly integrates with WordPress, has a coupon feature, lets you build a community of subscribers, and supports a variety of payment gateways, including Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
- LMS and Drip Content for creating learning paths
- Support for multiple community forum plugins
- Seamless integration with WordPress, Apple Pay, and Google Wallet
- Connects easily with MailChimp and Zapier
MemberPress’s has a variety of annual plans that start at:
- Basic: $359 per year
- Plus: $599 per year
- Pro: $799 per year
- Elite: $999 per year
All the plans have a 0% transaction fee. The platform doesn’t offers monthly subscription plans.
Podia is another all-in-one, user-friendly eCommerce platform for those in the digital niche.
On their website, you can find that Podia is tailor-made for people, employing one of the five business models: online courses, digital downloads, webinars, communities, and coaching programs.
Within these models, you will get multiple built-in tools to engage with your members and scale your startup. A few basic ones include automated drip content, video hosting, upsells, coupons, and moderation controls for forums.
Designing a website is also super-easy with Podia. You can take advantage of their drag-and-drop builder to create landing pages. Or, you can use the same builder to craft beautiful email templates with full control over colors, fonts, images, and much more.
Unfortunately, there’s one big downside to Podia—no option to sell physical goods. The platform is solely made for virtual items, so you won’t find any options for tracking shipments or inventories. However, if you don’t plan to shift towards selling merchandise, Podia is a decent Gumroad alternative for digital entrepreneurs.
- Ability to host pre-recorded and real-time webinars
- Unlimited bandwidth with video and file hosting
- Live chat and messaging tools
- Drag-and-drop builder for storefront and emails
Podia has a Free plan with an 8% transaction fees. Mover plan starts at $39/month and Shaker starts at $89/month.
Both paid plans have a 0% transaction fee. You can get 17% off on yearly plans.
SendOwl is an easy-to-sell eCommerce platform with a unique twist.
Unlike Gumroad, SendOwl acts as a middleman between you and your audience. When you upload your podcast, online course, or ebook, it automatically generates a link. You can attach this link as a ‘Buy Now’ button on your website or social media. When someone clicks on it, they’re sent to your SendOwl page to finish the purchase.
SendOwl also fits well with influencers, YouTubers, and artists, especially if you have a decent fan base. You can effortlessly monetize website traffic, utilize Shopify integrations, or sell directly through SendOwl’s API.
Another major win for SendOwl users is its range of marketing tools. You can add one-click upsells, gift purchases, and send cart abandonment emails. SendOwl also follows multiple security protocols to protect your digital content, such as time-restricted download links, access management, fraud filters, and two-factor authentication.
It’s worth noting that SendOwl does not offer the ability to build personalized storefronts. But if you don’t want to build a separate landing page anyway, SendOwl is the perfect tool for digital creators who want to offload tasks like payment processing, checkout, and file delivery.
- Simple ‘one-link’ system for quick selling
- Intuitive and responsive checkout
- Various security protocols and enhanced protection
- Wide range of marketing features and toolkits
SendOwl has a range of paid plans with varying transaction fees:
- Starter: $9/month + 5% transaction fee (free for 3 months)
- Growth: $15/month + $0.33 fixed fee per order
- Pro: $39/month + $0.17 fixed fee per order
Patreon has been a regular amongst YouTubers, photographers, and influencers for years. If you have a decent fan following and want to cash in your hard work, Patreon offers a centralized platform to engage with followers, share new stuff, and sell various digital items in one place.
Creators can build a customized profile on Patreon where members can receive exclusive updates—something you can also limit by creating multi-tier membership plans. You can also interact with fans through posts, a built-in polling system, or even personal DMs to build a deeper connection they appreciate.
As for eCommerce, Patreon lets you upload and sell digital products on a dedicated shop tab. This process becomes even easier with support for global currencies, payment gateways like PayPal, and a fluid checkout experience. If you want to amp up your sales, Patreon offers cross-promotion, in-depth analytics, and integration with MailChimp, WordPress, and Discord.
Like Gumroad, Patreon operates on a percentage-based fee—the more you earn, the more you pay. Rates can reach up to 12% with their Premium plan. This model means lower costs when starting out but higher fees as your earnings increase.
- Multi-tier pricing option for premium members
- Intuitive mobile app and direct messaging
- In-depth analytics dashboard with various metrics
- Attractive and user-friendly community and feed manager
Pateron is completely free for all creators. However, they keep 8% of your earnings on Pro plan and 12% of your earnings on Premium plan.
That’s it for this article. We’ve scoped out the 10 best Gumroad alternatives for all kinds of business owners, each bringing something different. Consider how fees, support, and payout timing fit your creative process.
Gumroad skips the monthly fee but takes a slice of your sales. Other platforms might offer sweeter deals, faster access to your earnings, and more helpful support. Pick the one that aligns with your creative ambitions, ensuring you have the tools and backup to skyrocket your online venture.
If you want to start an eCommerce business on a budget, check out our guide on How To Make Money With Ecommerce: Get Started For $200 Or Less!
Or, if you’re looking for lucrative gaps in the dropshipping world, read our list of Best Dropshipping Business Ideas: 9+ Niches That Actually Work!
11 Best ChatGPT WordPress Plugins (Compared
Are you looking for the best ChatGPT plugins for WordPress?
A WordPress ChatGPT plugin allows you to integrate artificial intelligence (AI) into your website. This can provide a more interactive and personalized experience to your users, increasing engagement and traffic. It can also help you generate content and increase your productivity.
In this article, we will share our list of the best ChatGPT WordPress plugins on the market.
Why Use a ChatGPT Plugin in WordPress?
ChatGPT is a well-known AI chatbot software that is based on the GPT-3.5 and GPT-4 language models. It is developed by OpenAI, who is also responsible for software like DALL-E and Whisper.
ChatGPT allows you to generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer any questions you may have about a topic.
In simple terms, ChatGPT plugins are WordPress plugins that support integration with the artificial intelligence software. When using the plugin, it will send a prompt to the ChatGPT software and show a response to your query on your website.
For example, you might use the plugin as a chatbot where the responses come directly from ChatGPT. This can increase lead generation by engaging with visitors and telling them about your products or services.
Plus, ChatGPT plugins can help you improve your own workflows and boost your creativity. You can generate meta descriptions and post titles, come up with blog post ideas, and more.
Having said that, here is our list of the best WordPress ChatGPT plugins on the market.
All in One SEO (AIOSEO) is the best WordPress SEO plugin on the market that comes with an AI title generator via ChatGPT. Its AI title generator tool can generate post titles and meta descriptions for your post with its OpenAI integration.
Aside from AI title generator, AIOSEO offers tons of comprehensive SEO tools to help your website rank higher in the search results. The plugin has features like a link assistant, XML sitemaps, a headline analyzer, FAQ schema, and more.
To integrate ChatGPT with AIOSEO, all you have to do is click the robot icon in the Meta Description or Post Title box in the block editor.
Once you do that, a prompt will open up on the screen, asking you to provide an API key to connect OpenAI with the plugin. To do this, you will need to create an OpenAI account and then generate an API key.
Upon adding the key, simply click the ‘Connect’ button to move on.
AIOSEO can now generate SEO-friendly titles and meta descriptions for your post using artificial intelligence.
You just need to click on the ‘+’ button next to a title or meta description to use it, or you can ask the software to generate more ideas.
These headlines are written to contain keywords relevant to your content, which can ultimately increase your click-through rates.
For detailed instructions, you can see our tutorial on how to write powerful headlines using AI.
- All in One SEO has a built-in headline analyzer tool to improve your headlines. It provides data-driven insights and suggestions for creating engaging and click-worthy titles.
- It has on-page SEO features to improve website content and titles for search engines.
- AIOSEO comes with built-in integrations for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.
- It has a free plan.
- It comes with a robots.txt editor, social media integrations, and a redirection manager.
- Some of the features of the plugin are only available in the pro plan.
Why we recommend using AIOSEO: We recommend using AIOSEO because it is the best WordPress ChatGPT plugin on the market. It easily integrates with OpenAI using an API key and generates suggestions for post titles and meta descriptions. It also comes with a WooCommerce integration and other SEO tools that can help your website rank higher.
For more details, you can see our complete AIOSEO review.
Uncanny Automator is the best WordPress automation plugin that lets you connect your WordPress site with ChatGPT. It allows you to create comprehensive workflows by connecting two different platforms.
With Uncanny Automator’s ChatGPT integration, you can generate content for your blog posts from a prompt or list of keywords.
With Uncanny Automator, you can use different actions and triggers to create an AI-generated image, social media posts, personalized emails, product descriptions, and answers to customer queries.
The best part about using Uncanny Automator is that it also allows you to connect ChatGPT with other services other than your website, like Facebook, Drip, Zapier, Brevo, Instagram, Google Sheets, and more.
For detailed instructions, see our tutorial on how to create automated workflows in WordPress.
- Uncanny Automator can connect with 140+ WordPress plugins and third-party apps to create automated workflows.
- You can use Uncanny Automator and ChatGPT together for email marketing.
- It has a free plan.
- It has advanced features like delays, scheduling, and user creation.
- The free version allows you to create only a limited number of automations with a limited number of app integrations.
Why we recommend using Uncanny Automator: We recommend using this plugin if you want to connect your ChatGPT account with third-party platforms or plugins. Uncanny Automator is a super powerful tool that you can use to generate content, publish social media posts, send emails, and so much more.
By connecting WPForms and ChatGPT using an automation plugin like Uncanny Automator, you can create smarter forms for your website.
For example, you can make a form that asks for a blog topic and a brief description for the post, and every time you submit the form, ChatGPT will automatically create a blog post for you on that topic.
Other than that, you can use WPForms and ChatGPT to build an outline for your articles and send automated email notifications upon form submission.
- The plugin’s form builder makes it super easy to create and publish forms on your website.
- It has a free plan.
- You can easily connect WPForms with ChatGPT without using any code.
- You can also use WPForms as an AI writing assistant after its integration with ChatGPT because it can generate content for you.
- Some of its other features include spam protection, conditional logic, payment gateway integration, geolocation, and more.
- You will have to use an automation tool like Uncanny Automator or Zapier to connect ChatGPT and WPForms.
- Some of its premium features are locked in the free plan.
Why we recommend using WPForms: WPForms is the ideal ChatGPT plugin if you want to send automated and personalized emails to users upon form submission. Its integration with ChatGPT can further improve your form quality. You can even use both tools together as an AI writing assistant.
For more details, you can see our complete WPForms review.
Formidable Forms is an advanced form builder plugin that can easily integrate with ChatGPT to help you create interactive forms.
It comes with a drag-and-drop builder and premade template that lets you create any type of form you want, including surveys, polls, quizzes, and more.
You can also add a ChatGPT field to your forms so that it will act like an AI assistant and help users through the form submission process.
This field will be able to answer customer queries in real time, generate personalized responses to user questions, provide feedback, and automate tasks based on user input. It will basically guide your users through the entire form-filling process.
- With Formidable Forms, you can create a searchable database for your form entries.
- It also comes with a shipping calculator feature that can estimate the total cost of a product you will have to pay with delivery.
- Other than the ChatGPT field, you can also use AI templates offered by the plugin to create interactive forms.
- It has limited functionality in the free plan, and its paid plan can be expensive for small businesses.
- The ChatGPT field in the form cannot create content for your blog posts.
- Formidable Forms has a learning curve and can be difficult to navigate for beginners.
Why we recommend using Formidable Forms: We recommend using Formidable Forms if you are looking for a ChatGPT plugin that can help your users fill out forms on your website. With its built-in ChatGPT field, Formidable Forms adds an AI assistant to your form that can provide suggestions, answer queries, and direct users to suitable options.
Thrive Ovation is the ideal ChatGPT plugin if you want to automatically display positive testimonials on your social media platforms.
It is part of the Thrive Suite and is a well-known testimonial plugin that allows you to easily collect, manage, and display testimonials in WordPress.
Once you connect this plugin with ChatGPT, the software will perform a sentiment analysis on each new testimonial submitted on your website.
With the help of an automation tool, ChatGPT will then automatically publish any positive testimonial on your social media platforms. This will help build social proof and encourage potential customers to check out your website.
- Thrive Ovation comes with a drag-and-drop builder and also lets you turn WordPress comments into testimonials.
- Using its integration with ChatGPT, the plugin can help drive traffic from social media platforms.
- The tool comes with a dashboard where you can see an overview of your testimonials, including the ones that are ready for display, pending approval, or rejected.
- It is a part of Thrive Suite, which contains other plugins like Thrive Leads, Thrive Architect, Thrive Theme Builder, and more.
- Thrive Ovation is a premium plugin.
- It does not have built-in ChatGPT features. You will need to connect the plugin with ChatGPT using automation tools like Uncanny Automator or Zapier.
Why we recommend using Thrive Ovation: Thrive Ovation is the best WordPress ChatGPT plugin if you want to automatically publish positive testimonials on social media platforms. Upon integration, ChatGPT will run an analysis to find positive testimonials and use an automated workflow to share them on Facebook.
6. AI Engine
AI Engine is a free WordPress plugin that easily connects with ChatGPT to help you generate content for your website.
It is a great choice if you want to use ChatGPT for customer support. This is because the plugin lets you add ChatGPT as a chatbot using a shortcode.
The chatbot can then answer customer queries, solve any minor issues in your services, direct users to your support team, and help you provide support 24/7.
- AI Engine lets you control the structure of your AI-generated blog posts by allowing you to determine the number of sections and paragraphs per section.
- It also uses ChatGPT to generate meta descriptions, excerpts, images, product descriptions, and more.
- If you have a multilingual website, then you can also use AI Engine for translations.
- The plugin has a bit of a learning curve and can be difficult to navigate.
- It relies on ChatGPT to perform most of the functions, which may have occasional outages or downtime.
Why we recommend using AI Engine: We recommend using this plugin if you want to provide customer support. AI Engine comes with premade templates for chatbots and popup models, and it makes it super easy to add chatbots to your site using a shortcode. AI Engine can also act as a writing assistant, making the plugin a good choice for a WordPress blog.
7. AI Chatbot
AI Chatbot is a great free ChatGPT WordPress plugin if you want to add a chatbot to your website.
This plugin easily connects with ChatGPT and shows a chatbot with text responses you created from the WordPress backend. It also displays some FAQs and asks users to provide their email or phone numbers so you can contact them later.
You can also use the AI Chatbot plugin to create a chatbot that collects user feedback for your products, services, or website.
- You do not need to use any code to add a chatbot using this plugin.
- Its integration with ChatGPT software is seamless.
- The tool can help you build an email list by asking users to drop in their email addresses.
- The plugin cannot be used to produce AI-generated content.
- The chatbot is completely reliant on ChatGPT. This means that if the software is experiencing downtime, then the chatbot on your website won’t work either.
Why we recommend using AI Chatbot: Overall, AI Chatbot makes it super easy to add a chatbot that can ask for feedback or help you build an email list for your newsletter.
8. AI Power
AI Power is a free WordPress plugin that connects with ChatGPT to use its content generator, image generator, and audio converter for transcripts.
It also comes with an auto content writer where you just have to provide a prompt or relevant keywords and AI Power will generate content for you.
Additionally, the plugin also offers premade ChatGPT-based form templates, which have two ChatGPT fields that can read a user’s input and provide answers to guide your users through the form-filling process.
- AI Power has a WooCommerce product writer tool that creates product descriptions, titles, and marketing materials for your WooCommerce store.
- It also comes with built-in SEO features to help your website rank higher. It can even integrate with tools like AIOSEO, Rank Math, and Yoast SEO.
- AI Power can build and integrate chatbots on your website.
- It is a complex plugin not suitable for beginners.
- AI-generated content or chatbot responses used by AI Power can sometimes be misinterpreted by users, leading to confusion.
Why we recommend using AI Power: Overall, AI Power is an ideal ChatGPT plugin if you want to generate content using AI. It is also a good choice for WooCommerce stores because its product writer tool lets you generate product descriptions and titles in just a few minutes.
AI Post Generator is a free WordPress plugin that uses ChatGPT to generate high-quality content for your website.
It is a great choice if you run a WordPress blog because the tool makes it super easy to create relevant blog posts for your audience.
The plugin saves you a lot of time by automatically creating a new post as a draft once you enter a prompt or relevant keywords into the field.
- AI Post Generator can improve your WordPress SEO by using keywords and phrases that are relevant to your target audience. It can also generate meta descriptions.
- The plugin can generate content in any language, making it an ideal choice for a multilingual blog.
- The plugin automatically finds and adds relevant images and heading tags to your posts.
- It offers limited customization and personalization options for AI-generated content.
- If you use this plugin for generating blog posts on your site, then you must verify the originality of the content first. This is because AI-generated content may contain similarities to existing text.
Why we recommend using AI Post Generator: We recommend using this plugin if you have a WordPress blog and want to publish content on your website daily.
AI ChatBot with ChatGPT plugin comes with a built-in chatbot that uses ChatGPT to help you write custom code for your website right from your WordPress dashboard.
The plugin can also be used to generate content for your blog, while its chatbot can answer customer queries, showcase FAQs, and ask for user feedback on your website.
Additionally, the plugin can also use a text-to-speech response feature to give a more authentic customer support experience to the users on your WordPress website.
- The plugin allows you to automate workflows for your chatbot.
- It also comes with customizable options for the bot and lets you connect it to your website’s knowledge base.
- The plugin uses ChatGPT to analyze user behavior and then provides personalized recommendations for products, services, or content.
- The plugin’s chatbot’s responses can sometimes oversimplify complex issues with products or services.
- The plugin sometimes provides incorrect information. We recommend double-checking any content you produce using this tool.
Why we recommend using AI ChatBot with ChatGPT: It is a great ChatGPT plugin for providing customer support for minor issues. Using this plugin will provide free time to your support members that they can use to focus on more complex problems.
11. AI Mojo
AI Mojo is a free WordPress plugin that uses artificial intelligence to generate content, images, and forms for your website.
The plugin can easily create content for your blog posts, social media posts, or product descriptions once you provide a prompt or keyword.
Acting as a great AI writing assistant, AI Mojo can also convert audio files for easy text transcription, optimize your content for search engines, and make GPT forms that generate personalized responses.
- AI Mojo has a library of pre-made prompts for a variety of content formats.
- It lets you create chatbots for your website.
- It can convert your existing website data into formats compatible with AI models.
- The plugin does not offer great customer support.
- You will need an API key to connect ChatGPT with the plugin.
- It offers limited customization for AI-generated content and images.
Why we recommend using AI Mojo: The free plugin is a great choice if you want to add chatbots and generate AI content for your blog.
Which Is the Best ChatGPT WordPress Plugin?
In our expert opinion, All in One SEO is the best WordPress ChatGPT plugin on the market. It offers seamless integration with the AI software and makes it super easy to generate post titles and meta descriptions for your blog posts.
However, if you are looking for a plugin that allows you to connect ChatGPT with WordPress as well as other third-party platforms, then Uncanny Automator is the best option. The plugin can integrate with over 140 tools and automate workflows with ChatGPT.
If you have a WordPress blog and just want to easily generate content, then WPForms should be your go-to choice.
Similarly, if you are looking for a plugin that supports a ChatGPT integration in forms and allows the software to help with form submissions, then we recommend using Formidable Forms.
Frequently Asked Questions About ChatGPT WordPress Plugins
Here is a list of some frequently asked questions asked by our readers about using ChatGPT and OpenAI in WordPress.
What is the best ChatGPT SEO plugin for WordPress?
All in One SEO is the best WordPress SEO plugin on the market that also supports ChatGPT integration.
The plugin acts as a writing assistant and uses ChatGPT to create titles and meta descriptions for your blog posts. AIOSEO also optimizes your content so that it can rank high in search engine results.
Does ChatGPT generate SEO-friendly content?
ChatGPT can generate SEO-friendly content for your website by adding relevant keywords and phrases, writing concise titles and meta descriptions, structuring content, and avoiding keyword stuffing.
However, we still recommend proofreading all the content that you create using ChatGPT because the AI tool sometimes uses existing content on the internet, which can be interpreted as plagiarism. This can hurt your website rankings.
Best Guides for Using AI in WordPress
Musk regrets controversial post but won’t bow to advertiser ‘blackmail’
SEO Salary Survey 2023 [Industry Research]
Revolutionizing Auto Retail: The Game-Changing Partnership Between Amazon and Hyundai
5 Quick Tips to Increase Referral Traffic
GPT Store Set To Launch In 2024 After ‘Unexpected’ Delays
A Year Of AI Developments From OpenAI
Next-gen chips, Amazon Q, and speedy S3
Is this X’s (formerly Twitter) final goodbye to big advertisers? It looks like it
5 Quick & Easy Ways to Get More Referral Traffic (+Examples)
SOCIAL6 days ago
Musk regrets controversial post but won’t bow to advertiser ‘blackmail’
SEO7 days ago
SEO Salary Survey 2023 [Industry Research]
MARKETING7 days ago
Revolutionizing Auto Retail: The Game-Changing Partnership Between Amazon and Hyundai
SEO6 days ago
A Year Of AI Developments From OpenAI
PPC6 days ago
5 Quick Tips to Increase Referral Traffic
SEO4 days ago
GPT Store Set To Launch In 2024 After ‘Unexpected’ Delays
SEARCHENGINES4 days ago
TECHNOLOGY5 days ago
Next-gen chips, Amazon Q, and speedy S3