There’s nothing worse than starting an SEO plan for a client that does understand that SEO can be a LONG game. Even after you’ve beat them over the head with that fact, the client can still get upset for paying month after month with only little to show.
You see, when your little brother makes you billions of dollars, little brother doesn’t have to wait in line like the other websites for that page 1 ranking, little brother cuts the line with the 3 video carousel that will be right on page 1 of Google.
Getting your clients videos to rank in that video carousel will help your client feel good about working with you +PLUS help your SEO plan stand out from your competition.
Here are 3 Video SEO tips to help your client snag that top spot!
- Determine what long tail or short tail keywords you want to go after and craft your content verbiage around that. Have your client say those words in the video.
- Once you upload that video, correct the close caption transcript google creates, when you do that, Google will mark that video optimized.
- Create an eye-catching thumbnail. You don’t want to claim that spot and have a boring, unclickable thumb nail. Make sure you design an image that’s quick to read, understand and answers the question they just searched for.
If you’re like, Doug, how do I even begin to create that video content for my clients YouTube channel?
Well, we at Magnfi have you covered check out our white label option at Magnfi.com and have your own in-house scalable video service offering.
I hope you enjoyed the video! Thanks for watching! – Doug
Doug Dibert Jr.
Doug Dibert, Jr. has been in the world of video marketing since January 2005 when he founded his 1st video marketing agency. He has worked with 100’s of businesses nationally and internationally helping them create video content and video marketing plans.
Seeing the future growth of video and the need for any business to quickly create professional video content with no video editing needed, in 2017 he found the SaaS video marketing platform Magnfi.com and a year later sold his video marketing agency to focus on Magnfi’s growth.
Doug is a highly welcomed speaker at many business strategy events, online or in-person, where he teaches practical how-to methods on how businesses can leverage video content quickly.
Doug and his team at Magnfi partner with businesses and digital marketing agencies who want their own in-house scalable video service offering via the Magnfi white label program.
Source: Doug Dibert Jr.
Apple’s new YouTube video is packed with great iPhone tips and tricks
Every once in a while, we like to share some helpful iPhone tips and tricks that may not be common knowledge. After all, for as much time as we spend on our phones all day, their functionality expands far beyond what most of us actually use them for. There are a number of features on your iPhone that you’ll never use. That might be because you don’t need them, but you also might not even know they exist. As such, every iPhone owner might want to take a few minutes to check out Apple’s new video, which offers up 10 helpful tips and tricks that not everyone knows about.
On Wednesday, Apple Support published a new video on YouTube. The account regularly uploads new videos explaining how to use specific features and apps. Typically, the videos focus on a single iPhone feature, but the latest video from Apple support is packed with worthwhile tips:
In case you don’t have five minutes to set aside for the video, here are Apple’s 10 iPhone tips:
- If you accidentally enter the wrong digit in the Calculator app, swipe left or right at the top of the screen to erase it. You can also copy and paste digits by holding down on them.
- As of iOS 15, you can now pinned shared content in Messages. Just tap and hold the item you want to pin, then tap Pin in the menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Touch and hold an empty space on your Home Screen to begin editing, then drag one widget on top of another of the same size to stack them. You can add up to 10 widgets in a stack. Tap Done in the top-right corner when you’re finished.
- Touch and hold a photo until you feel a tap. Drag it away while still holding it, then tap another photos with a different finger to add it to the stack. After you select all of the photos you want, switch to another app while holding the stack and drop the photos into the new app.
- It’s possible to create a text replacement for common phrases. Go to General > Keyboard > Text Replacement, and tap the add button in the top-right corner. Now type the phrase you want to replace along with a shortcut that will automatically expand when you type it.
- Open the Camera app from the Lock Screen by swiping left.
- Scan a document with the Notes app by tapping the camera button and then Scan Documents. Position the document under the camera, and it will scan automatically.
- Use Live Text in iOS 15 to interact with text from the Camera app. Position the viewfinder over a document and tap the scan text button. You can then copy and paste the text.
- Jump to the first photo in your Photos app by tapping the top edge of the screen.
- Access Search from your Home Screen by swiping down from the middle of the screen.
You might have known about some of these tips, but others might be new to you. Either way, it never hurts to refresh our memories with a helpful video. If you want even more videos like this, you should check out Apple Support’s official YouTube profile.
Renewable energy deal aims to take Google’s UK operations to 90% carbon-free by 2025
Jeremy Meindl On Churn and Burn SEO & No Linking Back-Linking
A Simple (But Complete) SEO Tutorial for Beginners in 7 Steps
5 Ways HubSpot Managers Keep Teams Motivated Before the Holidays
A Fool’s Deep Dive – Ship of Fools is Now Available for Xbox Series X|S
Why Are The Number Of Indexed Pages Different From Google?
Elon Musk Outlines Roadmap for ‘Twitter 2.0’ in New Slide Deck
November online spending up only 0.1% heading into Black Friday
How To Write Great SEO Titles
Experience Autumn in Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis
It’s Crime Time! Frog Detective: The Entire Mystery is Available Now with PC Game Pass
B2B marketing budgets stalled out in 2022
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Launch Details
32 Predictions for Social Media Marketing in 2023
It’s Scary That You’re Missing These 5 Marketing Skills
How the Creator Economy Is Changing Marketing
What Is Predictive Analysis and Its Role in a Winning Marketing Strategy
B2C marketing: A guide for marketers
Announcing the Keyword Research Certification: Create a Personalized Keyword Strategy
How the Creator Economy Is Changing Marketing
GAMES6 days ago
This Week’s Deals with Gold and Spotlight Sale, Plus Xbox Black Friday Sale
MARKETING7 days ago
How Land O’Lakes Found a Mission Greater Than Sales
SEO6 days ago
How to Create an SEO Content Strategy (Follow the Ahrefs’ Framework)
PPC6 days ago
5 Steps to Perform Voice Search Optimization For Your Content